Learners permit

The first step of getting a license in Sweden is to apply for a learners permit. You do that at with your Bank-ID. You will also need to submit an eyesight test with your application, we are happy to help you with the eyesighttest at our office and report the result to Transportstyrelsen for you (the fee is 150kr), please contact us if you want us to help you with that.

When you apply for your permit online (with a Bank-id), you will also need to answer a health declaration, the questions are in Swedish, but you can find them in English HERE.


Driving at Mölndals Trafikskola

We offer lessons with manual/automatic, one lesson is 40min long, our lessons takes place during weekdays between 08.00-16.40.

We have different packages to suit your needs, 

If you have any inquiries, please contact us at

When you have your permit you can start driving, at Mölndals Trafikskola we usually start with one lesson to assess your driving skills, and then make a recommendation on how many lessons you might need.

At the moment we are fully booked and you will need to plan and book your lessons ahead of time. You can cancel your driving lessons without charge until 13.30 the day before your lesson.


Along with the driving practice, you will need to study theory, we have books and online-theory practice that we recommend you study. Before you can take the Theorytest at Trafikverket you will need to have completed the Risktraining: Risk 1 and Risk 2.

Risk 1 is a theoretical course that we provide in english (750 kr) here at Mölndals Trafikskola. Risk 1 adresses risky behaviour in traffic, such as driving under the influence or speeding.

Risk 2 is were you drive and learn to manouver the car in different weather conditions, we only book these courses for student that go to our traffic school, if you dont drive with us you book your own course at Stora Holm. They have days for English speaking students if you have trouble understanding swedish instructions, you can also bring an interpreter, you will need to arrange that yourself. Both courses are mandatory and you will need to have passed both of them before you take your theorytest.

You book Risk 1 through our website by filling out the form. 

Please note that we will need your payment before any lessons and theoryclasses, otherwise you will loose your place in the course.

We are fully booked for the summer, if you like to enroll and drive with us in the fall, please send us an email and we will put you on our queu for driving and contact you as soon as new lessons are availible.